BUDI Teluk Belanga Kurta in Peach
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Every men’s wardrobe essentials, Budi is the staple of the modern kurta. When it comes to sartorial efficiency, it’s impossible not to think of a ‘teluk belanga’ top. It’s simple, uncomplicated, and versatile to be styled with basically any pants or ‘pelikat’. We carefully select the finest material to elevate the look, you won’t regret owning this handsome piece.
- Round neckline
- Front button opening
- Long sleeves
- Slit sided
- Side pockets
Material & Patterns
- Cool soft rayon
- Peach-orange with a slight sheen
- Coconut-shell buttons (These buttons are made from natural materials, each button is different. The color can also vary from one button to another. The exclusive beauty of wood with all its imperfections is represented in each button).
* Actual product colors may differ slightly from photos due to different screen settings
- Best to hand wash gently to retain the property and character of the material.
If not, set cold wash with like colors on low.
- Not advisable for dryer machine.
- Tumble drying might compromise the quality of the fabric.
- Warm iron
- For linen, dry cleaning helps minimize shrinkage.
- Get your item, paylater with Shopback
- Securely packed in gift box / tote bag
- Processed within 48 hours
We provide 3 payment options for your convenience.
1. iPay88 Malaysia for FPX banking & credit card purchase (international & local customers)
2. ShopBack Paylater for 3x installments (local customers only) - max order value RM1,600
3. Non-Fpx for manual transfer (bank account details will appear in Order Confirmation page)
A standard shipping fee is calculated for customers worldwide.
|Country||Shipping Rate||Courier||Delivery Time|
|W Malaysia||Free||Pgeon / DHL||3-5 workdays|
|E Malaysia||RM12||Pgeon / Pos Laju||3-5 workdays|
|Singapore||RM25.50||Aramex / Teleport||3-7 workdays|
|Australia||RM75-110||Aramex International||5-7 workdays|
* For countries not listed above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Shipping Time
Your order will be shipped out within 48 hours once payment is completed (except on weekend or public holiday).
Usual delivery time will take approximately 3 - 7 working days within South East Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei).
KENIT strives to provide an amazing shopping experience and pleasant customer service. We do not exercise cash refund, however we gladly accept returns for exchange with the following conditions:
- Item is not used, washed, damaged, and has not been altered with the original tags attached
- Exchange is initiated within 10 days of delivery
- Subjected to stock availability
- Only applicable for normal price items (sale items are final & non-exchangeable)
- Handling fee of RM12 is chargeable
To proceed with the exchange, please click here.
If you have further enquiries, don’t hesitate to reach us at email@example.com
DAMAGES & ISSUES
In an implausible event, our team might overlook some details by processing your order incorrectly, or you received damaged / defective item. In this situation, we are pleased to replace the item or accept it returned for a full refund. Kindly contact us for assistance.