KENIT strives to provide an amazing shopping experience and pleasant customer service.
Cash refund is granted under these specific conditions
1. Item(s) you ordered is out of stock
2. The delivery didn't arrive due to parcel damaged / lost
3. Defects on items upon arrival
If the conditions is/are met, please submit a return request here
Upon approval, the refund will be granted within 48 hours to your respective bank account.
Return request should be made no later than the 10-day timeframe upon receiving your order. Any request made outside this duration will not be entertained.
We also gladly accept an exchange request with the following conditions:
1. Item is not used, washed, damaged, and has not been altered with the original tags attached
2. Exchange is initiated within 10 days of delivery
3. Subjected to stock availability. If item(s) to be exchanged is unavailable OR the value is lesser, store voucher of the remaining value will be issued to you
4. Only applicable for normal price items (sale items are final & non-exchangeable)
5. Handling fee of RM12 is chargeable (waived for self-pickup)
To proceed with the exchange, please click here.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Return: Order #(your order number)" and in the body please state the items you wanted to return.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on as-if & sale items or gift cards.
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service. That’s why we provide free shipping by reputable courier companies. This only applies to customers who reside in West Malaysia
We ship worldwide, with standard delivery fee applies. For local courier we are currently utilizing Pgeon and DHL e-commerce (subject to change without prior notice); while for international we are using DHL & Aramex International. All these services are subject to change from time to time.
Your order will be shipped out within 48 hours once payment is completed (except on weekend and public holiday).
Usual delivery time will take approximately 3 - 7 working days within South East Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei).
Yes we do upon request. If you are located in Kuala Lumpur, we can arrange a rider to get the item delivered to you (at your own cost).
For outside of Kuala Lumpur, we provide the option for customers in Malaysia & Singapore to opt for express shipping. The parcel is guaranteed to arrive on the next working day by DHL Express, provided the order is confirmed by 3 PM on the date of purchase.
Please e-mail us with the subject line "Requesting for Express Shipping" at email@example.com
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have been shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive in your country.
3 interest-free installments with either debit or credit cards. Buy what you need now, and pay later with ShopBack.
1. Select the items you want or need. No processing fees, credit checks or waiting time.
2. Use hoolah as your payment option and we will help you divide the total amount into three interest-free installments.
3. Enter your details - add your debit or credit card details for payment. The first installment will be deducted upon checkout.
4. Automated installment deductions - reminder e-mails will be sent before due date and installments will be charged automatically.
The installments service only available for Malaysian customers for now
As part of our efforts to ensure responsible spending, there may be a limit on the amount you can spend. This varies across each individual and it is determined by the system.
We want to empower our customers by allowing them to purchase what they want today. We are committed to helping our customers do this in a responsible manner, which may result in some transactions not being approved.